Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

M60 owners: what would you change?

noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 12/09/26 19:00 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 19:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 19:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed