Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 19:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 19:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 20:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 20:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 21:50 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 22:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2058W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 12/09/26 22:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 22:30 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 13/09/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 00:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2792W nobody budgets for.
solar-cipher-254 · 13/09/26 00:20 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 13/09/26 00:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 13/09/26 00:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 00:30 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 13/09/26 00:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 01:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-oracle-291 · 13/09/26 01:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 13/09/26 01:00 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
crimson-mempool-907 · 13/09/26 01:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 01:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 13/09/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-nonce-225 · 13/09/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-circuit-782 · 13/09/26 02:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 13/09/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 13/09/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. my KS3 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 13/09/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 13/09/26 03:50 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 04:00 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 13/09/26 04:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 13/09/26 04:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 13/09/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 04:50 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 04:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a 368W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 13/09/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 13/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 13/09/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 13/09/26 06:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 06:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 13/09/26 08:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 13/09/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S21 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-node-496 · 13/09/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 13/09/26 08:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 13/09/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 13/09/26 08:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
silent-nonce-260 · 13/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
turbo-cipher-977 · 13/09/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 10:10 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
frost-nonce-924 · 13/09/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-block-742 · 13/09/26 10:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 13/09/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
nova-cipher-479 · 13/09/26 11:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 13/09/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 13/09/26 12:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 13/09/26 12:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 13/09/26 12:50 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 13/09/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 13/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 13/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-cipher-479 · 13/09/26 14:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 13/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 13/09/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 15:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-cipher-484 · 13/09/26 15:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 16:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 16:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
zen-halving-251 · 13/09/26 16:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 13/09/26 16:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 13/09/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 16:50 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 13/09/26 17:00 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 13/09/26 17:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 13/09/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 13/09/26 17:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 13/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 13/09/26 18:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 18:30 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 13/09/26 19:00 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 13/09/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2605W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 13/09/26 19:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my L7 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 13/09/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 19:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 20:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 20:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 20:40 UTC
Second this. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed