Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Bear-market bench projects check-in

night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 21:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1763W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 13/09/26 21:20 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 21:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 13/09/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
zen-halving-251 · 13/09/26 21:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 13/09/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed