미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Repair wins and casualties — weekly confessional

noble-wallet-319 · 14/09/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 14/09/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-ledger-606 · 14/09/26 20:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 14/09/26 20:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed