未来へようこそ

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Best thing you built or fixed this month

omega-beacon-332 · 14/09/26 20:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 14/09/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 14/09/26 21:10 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 14/09/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 14/09/26 21:40 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
turbo-cipher-977 · 14/09/26 21:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 14/09/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a 997W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 14/09/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 14/09/26 22:10 UTC
Late to this one but my M50 has been at it for 62 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 14/09/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 14/09/26 23:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 14/09/26 23:10 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 14/09/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
hex-furnace-202 · 14/09/26 23:20 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-ledger-606 · 14/09/26 23:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 14/09/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 23:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 00:00 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 15/09/26 00:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 00:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 15/09/26 00:30 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 00:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
zen-halving-251 · 15/09/26 00:50 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 15/09/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2238W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 15/09/26 01:10 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 01:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 15/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 15/09/26 02:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 15/09/26 02:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 03:20 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 03:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
crimson-mempool-907 · 15/09/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 15/09/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 15/09/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 04:30 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-cipher-484 · 15/09/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 15/09/26 05:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-hashrate-688 · 15/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 06:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 06:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2996W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 15/09/26 06:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-node-496 · 15/09/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 07:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-halving-589 · 15/09/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 15/09/26 08:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 15/09/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 09:30 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 15/09/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-relay-130 · 15/09/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 15/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 15/09/26 10:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading.
crimson-mempool-907 · 15/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 15/09/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 15/09/26 12:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 12:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 15/09/26 12:30 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 15/09/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 15/09/26 12:40 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 15/09/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-satoshi-720 · 15/09/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 13:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 15/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 14:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-ledger-606 · 15/09/26 14:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 14:10 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 15/09/26 14:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 15/09/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
rapid-relay-675 · 15/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2897W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 15/09/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 15/09/26 15:40 UTC
A 2048W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-130 · 15/09/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2744W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 15/09/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 15/09/26 16:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 17:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 15/09/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 17:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 15/09/26 17:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 15/09/26 18:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3098W nobody budgets for.
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 15/09/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 15/09/26 19:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 19:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 20:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 15/09/26 20:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 15/09/26 20:50 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 21:00 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 21:20 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 15/09/26 21:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 2183W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 15/09/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-130 · 15/09/26 22:10 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 22:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
turbo-cipher-977 · 15/09/26 22:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 15/09/26 22:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-rig-256 · 15/09/26 23:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 15/09/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-block-563 · 15/09/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 16/09/26 00:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 16/09/26 00:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2635W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 01:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 01:40 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 02:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 02:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 02:50 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 03:10 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 03:20 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 03:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1682W nobody budgets for.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 03:30 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 03:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 04:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my S19 has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 04:40 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 04:50 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 05:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 16/09/26 05:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 06:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 06:40 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 16/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 16/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 07:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 07:50 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 08:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 08:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-dynamo-806 · 16/09/26 08:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 08:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 08:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 08:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 08:50 UTC
A 154W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 09:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 09:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-halving-589 · 16/09/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 16/09/26 09:50 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 16/09/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2552W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 16/09/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my M50 has been at it for 81 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-cipher-484 · 16/09/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-stratum-402 · 16/09/26 10:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 11:30 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 11:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 16/09/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 11:40 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 11:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 12:20 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 12:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 12:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 12:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 12:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 13:00 UTC
Good thread this. a 1842W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 16/09/26 13:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 13:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 14:00 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 14:30 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-ledger-606 · 16/09/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 15:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 15:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 15:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1151W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 16/09/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 16/09/26 15:40 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 16/09/26 15:50 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 16/09/26 17:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 16/09/26 17:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1329W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 17:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 17:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 18:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 18:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 16/09/26 18:20 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 18:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 16/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a 3015W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 16/09/26 19:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 16/09/26 19:50 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 16/09/26 20:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-circuit-782 · 16/09/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 20:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 21:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 21:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 16/09/26 22:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 16/09/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1947W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
crimson-mempool-907 · 16/09/26 22:30 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 16/09/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my M60 has been at it for 82 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed