Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Bear-market bench projects check-in

hex-furnace-202 · 14/09/26 21:50 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 14/09/26 22:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 14/09/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 14/09/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 14/09/26 22:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 14/09/26 23:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 14/09/26 23:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2022W nobody budgets for.
night-ledger-606 · 14/09/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 14/09/26 23:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-stratum-402 · 14/09/26 23:20 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 15/09/26 00:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 15/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 00:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 15/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-circuit-782 · 15/09/26 01:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 01:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 15/09/26 02:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 15/09/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2591W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 15/09/26 02:30 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 15/09/26 02:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 15/09/26 03:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-nonce-496 · 15/09/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-circuit-782 · 15/09/26 03:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 03:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 15/09/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 15/09/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 05:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 15/09/26 05:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 15/09/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 15/09/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1555W nobody budgets for.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 15/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 15/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 15/09/26 07:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 15/09/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-dynamo-806 · 15/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 15/09/26 08:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 15/09/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 15/09/26 08:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1698W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 15/09/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 15/09/26 09:00 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 15/09/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 15/09/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-nonce-496 · 15/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 77W nobody budgets for.
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 15/09/26 10:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 15/09/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 15/09/26 11:00 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
swift-hashrate-415 · 15/09/26 11:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-satoshi-720 · 15/09/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 15/09/26 11:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 15/09/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-oracle-291 · 15/09/26 11:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 15/09/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 11:50 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 15/09/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my S19 has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 15/09/26 12:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1796W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-miner-337 · 15/09/26 13:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1459W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 15/09/26 13:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 13:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 15/09/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 15/09/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 15/09/26 14:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 118W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 15/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 15/09/26 14:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 15/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 15/09/26 15:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 15/09/26 15:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-kernel-772 · 15/09/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 15/09/26 16:50 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-node-304 · 15/09/26 17:00 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 15/09/26 17:50 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 15/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-block-317 · 15/09/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 15/09/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1486W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 15/09/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 15/09/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 15/09/26 20:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 587W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 15/09/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 21:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 21:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 15/09/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
turbo-cipher-977 · 15/09/26 21:30 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 22:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 15/09/26 22:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 15/09/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 15/09/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 15/09/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 16/09/26 00:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3324W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 16/09/26 01:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 01:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2334W nobody budgets for.
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 02:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 02:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 02:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S21 has been at it for 13 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 03:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 16/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second this. a 3248W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 04:10 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 04:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 480W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 16/09/26 04:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 16/09/26 06:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 3071W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 07:00 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 16/09/26 07:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 07:40 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading.
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 08:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 08:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 16/09/26 09:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 09:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 10:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 10:00 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 10:10 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 10:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-block-317 · 16/09/26 11:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a 749W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 11:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 11:20 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 12:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 13:00 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 13:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-ledger-606 · 16/09/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 14:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 16/09/26 14:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 16/09/26 15:00 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 16:00 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
crimson-mempool-907 · 16/09/26 16:10 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 16/09/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 16/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 17:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 16/09/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 17:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 19:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 16/09/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 20:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 20:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 20:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed