Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

quiet-nonce-225 · 14/09/26 22:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 22:10 UTC
A 3017W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-wallet-319 · 14/09/26 22:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 14/09/26 22:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my S19 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 14/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 14/09/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 14/09/26 23:10 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
silent-nonce-260 · 14/09/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 23:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 15/09/26 00:00 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
crimson-mempool-907 · 15/09/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 15/09/26 00:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 15/09/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 01:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 01:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 15/09/26 01:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 15/09/26 02:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 15/09/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
zen-halving-251 · 15/09/26 03:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 15/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 15/09/26 03:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 15/09/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 15/09/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 15/09/26 05:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-hashrate-688 · 15/09/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 15/09/26 05:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-miner-337 · 15/09/26 06:30 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 15/09/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
swift-hashrate-415 · 15/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 15/09/26 07:20 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
swift-hashrate-415 · 15/09/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-beacon-332 · 15/09/26 08:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 08:20 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 15/09/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. a 1900W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
turbo-cipher-977 · 15/09/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 09:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 15/09/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 15/09/26 09:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 15/09/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 15/09/26 10:40 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 10:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 11:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 15/09/26 12:20 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 15/09/26 12:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 15/09/26 12:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my M50 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 15/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-halving-589 · 15/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
noble-dynamo-806 · 15/09/26 14:00 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 14:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 15/09/26 15:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 15/09/26 15:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
turbo-cipher-977 · 15/09/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 15/09/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading.
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 17:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 17:40 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 17:50 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
swift-hashrate-415 · 15/09/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 15/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 18:40 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 15/09/26 18:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 19:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-oracle-302 · 15/09/26 19:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 15/09/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2107W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 19:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 19:50 UTC
This matches my experience. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 20:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 15/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 15/09/26 21:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-nonce-496 · 15/09/26 22:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
brave-node-304 · 15/09/26 22:20 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 22:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-beacon-332 · 15/09/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 22:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 15/09/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 15/09/26 23:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 23:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 00:10 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 00:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 00:30 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 43 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 01:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1544W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 01:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 01:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 16/09/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 03:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 03:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 562W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 03:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 16/09/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 04:30 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 16/09/26 05:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 06:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1914W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 06:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 06:30 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 87 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 07:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 07:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2552W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 16/09/26 08:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-block-317 · 16/09/26 08:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 08:30 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my M60 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 09:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 09:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 09:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 16/09/26 09:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 09:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 10:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading.
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 10:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 16/09/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 10:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 16/09/26 10:40 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 10:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-stratum-402 · 16/09/26 10:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 16/09/26 11:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2462W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 11:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 11:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 12:30 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 16/09/26 15:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 3375W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 15:20 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 15:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 16:00 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 87 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 17:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 17:40 UTC
A 1041W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 16/09/26 18:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 18:20 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 18:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-ledger-606 · 16/09/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
crimson-mempool-907 · 16/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 16/09/26 19:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 265W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 19:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3230W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed