← Forum ·
ASIC & Hardware
Second-hand market sanity check
golden-block-317 · 15/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-beacon-332 · 15/09/26 17:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 15/09/26 17:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 15/09/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 15/09/26 18:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 15/09/26 18:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 15/09/26 19:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 19:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 19:30 UTC
Late to this one but BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 15/09/26 20:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-dynamo-806 · 15/09/26 20:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.