Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · General

Weekly wins and losses thread

crimson-mempool-907 · 15/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 19:00 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 19:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-kernel-772 · 15/09/26 19:20 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 19:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 19:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 19:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-537 · 15/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 20:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed