← Forum ·
Bitcoin Mining
Payout thresholds and the fees nobody counts
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 20:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-cipher-254 · 15/09/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 15/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-537 · 15/09/26 20:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 15/09/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 21:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-130 · 15/09/26 21:50 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 15/09/26 21:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-537 · 15/09/26 22:00 UTC
Late to this one but my KS3 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.