Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

omega-miner-337 · 15/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-cipher-484 · 15/09/26 20:30 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2066W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-halving-589 · 15/09/26 21:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 21:20 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 21:50 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 15/09/26 22:00 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 15/09/26 22:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 15/09/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 806W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 15/09/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 15/09/26 23:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 15/09/26 23:40 UTC
This matches my experience. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 15/09/26 23:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-satoshi-720 · 15/09/26 23:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 16/09/26 00:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 00:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 16/09/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 01:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 01:20 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 02:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 02:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 02:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
brave-node-304 · 16/09/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 16/09/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-node-304 · 16/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 05:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 06:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 06:30 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 06:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 07:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 3007W nobody budgets for.
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 07:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 08:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 08:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-ledger-606 · 16/09/26 08:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 16/09/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 08:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 09:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 09:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 09:30 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 16/09/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 11:00 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 11:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 11:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 12:10 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-circuit-782 · 16/09/26 12:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 12:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-circuit-782 · 16/09/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 13:00 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 13:30 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 13:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 14:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 16/09/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 16/09/26 15:20 UTC
A 2993W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 16:00 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 16/09/26 16:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1005W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 16:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 888W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 16/09/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 16:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 16:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2591W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 16:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 17:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 16/09/26 17:20 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 17:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 18:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 18:20 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 51 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 19:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my KS3 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 20:00 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 16/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 16/09/26 21:00 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 21:30 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 21:50 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my L7 has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 22:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 23:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 23:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-stratum-402 · 16/09/26 23:40 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 00:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 00:20 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 00:50 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 01:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 01:30 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 01:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 01:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 02:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 02:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my M50 has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 02:10 UTC
Late to this one but my S21 has been at it for 87 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my KS3 has been at it for 56 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 03:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 03:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 04:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 04:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 05:40 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 06:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 06:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 06:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 07:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 07:50 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 08:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 09:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 10:30 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 10:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S19 has been at it for 31 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 11:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 12:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 12:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 12:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 12:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 12:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 12:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 13:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 14:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 14:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 15:20 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 16:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 16:30 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 881W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 16:30 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 17:20 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1153W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 18:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 18:20 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 18:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 19:00 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 19:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 19:20 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 17 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 19:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 20:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 21:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 22:00 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed